Handmade in Honolulu, Hawaiʻi. The ʻOpihi Mask helps to filter out dust, bacteria, smoke and pollen. This fitted design features a mesh pocket for a carbon filter (not included) and is constructed to cup your face in order to direct airflow through the mask.
- Fitted cup style face mask
- Mesh pocket for a PM 2.5 carbon filter
- Breathable cotton shell
- Adjustable elastic ear straps
- Nose wire for a comfortable fit
Mask Care Instructions
To preserve the longevity of this handmade product as it is meant to be used and sanitized often, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in hot water to sanitize with detergent
- Lay flat or hang dry
- Use a spray disinfectant when donning and doffing in between washes
- Shipping: Our goal is to ship within a few days but please allow one business week (at most) for our team to process your order(s) and to receive tracking information.
- Print placement will vary: These products feature printed fabrics from one of our three collections. Print placement of these fabrics will vary from mask to mask. We do not accept any exchanges or refunds for masks on the basis of print placement.
- All sales final: Due to the nature of the product, these items are all sales final. We do not offer any exchanges or refunds on these products. If you receive a mask with any quality issues, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to assist you.
- Disclaimer: We do not make any claims to medical benefits in regards to reusable face masks and filters.